Certified ONLINE LIVE NLP Coach Practitioner Training
Date: 13th February-7th March, 2021 I Every Saturday & Sunday I Time: 2pm - 6pm (IST)
Explore. Discover. succeed
An individuals established unique mental filtering system for processing the millions of bits of data being absorbed through the senses
Assigning language to the internal images, sounds and feelings, tastes and smells, thus forming everyday conscious awareness and experiences
The behavioural responses that occurs as a result of neurological filtering processes, and the subsequent linguistic map. Leading to our way of life
Who should attend
benefits of nlp
- Learn the Basic Assumptions of NLP – the principles and attitudes elicited from some of the most successful communicators in the world
- Learn to build deep, unconscious rapport with anyone, anywhere;
- Understand key distinctions in your language and behaviour that can have, or provide deep impact during a conversation
- Use the right mix of language patterns involving deep questioning and influential language, to get powerful outcomes – in sales, customer discussions, and handling any type of conflicts.
- Use Coaching Conversations with your colleagues at the workplace or with family members through facilitative and constructive conversations.
- Be able to handle relationship issues for yourself and others, using spatial disassociation techniques.
- Understand how values and beliefs impact how you think and behaviour
- Learn simple, yet highly effective tools for removing negative beliefs
- Learn techniques to resolve inner conflicting thoughts
- Create motivating states of your mind, boost confidence and energy levels, and be on top form just when you need to be at your best
ONLINE LIVE NLP COACH PRACTITIONER TRAINING AFFILIATED TO
AFFILIATED TO INTERNATIONAL COACH
& TRAINERS ASSOCIATION (ICTA)
What our students say?
Course Outline & Content Coverage –
Duration: 8 Sessions – 4 Hours per Session on every Sat-Sun
Your Personality (Johari)
- Understanding the known and hidden parts
The NLP Communication Model
- NLP History and what it is
- Communication Filters
- The way you perceive the world – perceptions filters, beliefs and values
- The NLP Basic Beliefs and Assumptions
| Sensory Awareness and Calibration
- Recognising non-verbal behaviour
- Learning Styles of how people process information
- Eye Accessing Cues
- Establish quick rapport with anyone using conscious and unconscious rapport- building techniques
- Pacing and Leading a conversation
|Anchoring (Stimulating Positive Emotions)
- Understanding different types of Anchoring
- Collapse Anchors to remove Negative Emotions
- Learn the powerful Circle of Excellence anchor
- Reframing negative or unwanted beliefs that are holding us back, and reframing these into positive beliefs.
- Beliefs – it’s impact on our behaviour and results
- For Changing beliefs, use Collapse Anchors, RM1-RM2, Swish Patterns
- Eliciting our Core Values – understanding how these impact our thinking
| Meta Model
- The mental filters we use
- It’s impact on why people say, what they say
- Questioning techniques - Getting to the roots of the issues
Milton Model and Linguistic Pre-suppositions
- How to influence people and increase communication effectiveness
- How to use this powerful model for resolving conflicts, negotiations, getting to an agreement, etc.
|NLP Logical Levels for ‘Change’
- Applying the 6 Neurological Levels for achieving your goals
- Determine the Levels from the responses
The Goal Setting Strategy
- The Walt Disney Strategy for Creativity
- Setting Goals and Achieving them
|Parts Integration / Infinity Loop
- Very useful to clear a confused state of mind; used for taking decisions when you have 2 options to choose from
- Ability to look at situations from other people’s perspectives
- Useful in resolving relationship issues, making great customer deals, solving problems, etc.
- Learning to use powerful metaphors to drive home a point
- Understanding what makes people tick, what are their thinking strategies, what makes people do what they do.
The Coaching Model
- What is Coaching?
- Coaching Benefits for motivation, performance, & problems
- Using the Coaching Model for Success and Excellence
Externship Support by ICTA Accredited NLP Master Coaches
The Externship Support is a very unique feature offered in this Online Training where you get a chance to work on live coaching issues with Clients with the support of our NLP Master Coaches, and gain valuable experience to tackle real-time problems. You understand how you build rapport with your coaching Client, identify which technique is best suited, and then, coach them through their problems using the NLP techniques.
TOTAL OF 36 HOURS PROGRAM WHICH INCLUDES:
Live Online Training, Assignments and Evaluation process, and Externship guided by NLP Master Coaches
Get in touch with us for more information.