Parent as a Coach Strategies
Being a parent is by far one of the most challenging and rewarding jobs on the planet! Unfortunately, with this particular job, there is no training manual, limited feedback on your performance, and there is no right or wrong way of doing things.
The Coach Approach to Positive Parenting involves learning some of the basic techniques of NLP Coaching that can really influence the way you and your child relate to one another. You will learn new language patterns and ways to approach options with your child that will have them responding with less fuss whilst still feeling empowered. Using your new skills you will also be able to better support your child in overcoming their own challenges and improve relationships between siblings.
It’s important to recognize that The Coach Approach to Positive Parenting is not about changing your child or what your child does, but about changing your responses and communication with your child so that you begin to nurture more desired responses from them.
Some of the benefits of “The Coach Approach to Positive Parenting” are mentioned below:
• Creating a better connection with your child to improve communication.
• Identifying key issues that parents experience and their causes.
• Overcoming lack of control, helplessness and perceived loss of love or rejection.
• Helping your child to develop independence and maturity whilst maintaining authority and love.
• Accessing positive emotional states with speed and ease.
• How to fully understand and listen to what is happening internally for your child without making assumptions.
• Using goal setting to improve your reactions during challenging scenarios
The Coach Approach to Positive Parenting – Online Live Sessions
Online Virtual Classroom Sessions (Time: 8pm to 10pm)